This training is suitable for social workers and senior practitioners who want to develop their knowledge of adoption processes and practice.
The course will:
• provide an overview of the Vale Valley’s and Cardiff Adoption Service.
• Explore some of the key terms used in Adoption Case work.
• Increase knowledge of the referral and agency decision making process.
• Sign post staff to current support and guidance available when managing Adoption case work.
• Give an insight into how children are matched with adoptive families.